This is one of a number of decorated grave slabs from the Church of St Mary the Virgin in Cilcain. Parts of the church date back to the 12th/13th century but most of it was built in the 15th century. The stones were discovered when the church was restored in 1888 as some had been built into the old church walls.
Blog articles will only appear in the language they are provided in by the author.
Yn yr iaith y’u hysgrifennwyd gan yr awdur yn unig y bydd yr erthyglau blog yn ymddangos.